§ 1 SCOPE
(1) The goods and services offered by minividuals GmbH (hereinafter "minividuals" or "we") are made exclusively on the basis of the following terms and conditions.
(2) The online shop of minividuals can be reached at the address www.minividuals.com and is aimed exclusively at consumers in the sense of § 13 BGB.
(3) A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can not be attributed to his or her commercial or self-employed professional activity.
§ 2 CONTRACTUAL PARTNER
Contracts conclude with:
Tel. (040) 84 50 15 46 *
* Mon. - Fr. 09: 00 - 18: 00 pm, Sat 10: 00 - 18: 00 Clock
District Court Hamburg: HRB 150167
VAT No .: DE 316 302 878
Represented by the managing partner Elena mold.
§ 3 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding request to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking the button "buy now" you make a binding offer to buy.
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming that we have received your order (acknowledgment of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not represent an acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract does not come about through the acknowledgment of receipt yet.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded when we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer (order confirmation) or when we send the goods to the customer without prior express acceptance.