incl. 16% VAT + including shipping costs in Germany
Collaboration minivideos x Grete Manufaktur - MINIVIDUALS SOAP - LAVENDER & THYME
In cooperation with Grete Manufaktur, these wonderful MINIVIDUALS SOAPS were created, which not only contain the colors and shapes of my logo, but are also just as vegan, natural and handmade as my carpets and pillows.
For me, it was love at first sight when I discovered Grete Manufaktur's products. So I was all the more pleased about the collaboration.
But who is behind “Grete Manufaktur”?
Mother and daughter are behind “Grete Manufaktur”. The mother-daughter duo, Sabine and Anna, have been making soaps by hand since 2018. The manufactory was named after the mother of Sabine - Grete. With the name of grandma, the manufactory sums up to a three-generation company.
The founders wanted, in addition to their jobs, to set up a meaningful project together in order to spend more time together, but above all to produce a sustainable alternative to liquid hand soap and shower gel, which had good ingredients, little to no Packaging waste and modern design combine. The plastic waste that is created in the bathroom in every household bothered both of them. In addition, the soap with the somewhat dusty image should also look special and not just lie pale and inconspicuous on the edge of the sink.
After many test soaps, the colorful, caring soaps with the simple logo were created, which are produced by the two in small editions in the factory in Celle.
And sometimes, when the small manufactory is bursting at the seams, family members step in - that's the way it is at Grete Manufaktur.
And what am I so excited about the Grete soap?
Thats is quite easy:
- They are simply great for me and my children, because you can use them to wash your hands and face and shower, and they look happy and thus exude joy.
- Because it offers us the protection we need in the Corona time - and that with the casual ease of its pretty being.
- It is handcrafted with love and every detail has been individually incorporated.
- It is vegan, palm oil-free and completely naturally made.
- The scent of the soap is fresh and natural.
- The high proportion of coconut oil provides the skin with moisture.
- The cocoa butter and almond oil have a regenerating effect and are gentle on the skin.
- The olive oil donates valuable antioxidants.
- With their basic PH values of 8-10, they support the balance of the skin.
- All Grete soaps are free from chemical preservatives, surfactants and animal ingredients!
Further key data:
- Fresh weight 100g
- Scope of delivery: 1 soap
- The MINIVIDUALS SOAP has a herbaceous-fresh scent of orange, lemon, bergamot, lavender, rose & thyme.
- With its scent and ingredients, it is an all-rounder, of course provided that you are well tolerated by essential oils.
- The soap is suitable for all skin types.
- The MINIVIDUALS SOAP is without preservatives, silicones, synthetic surfactants, without palm oil, antiseptic and biodegradable.
AQUA, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, CANOLA OIL, THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ORYZA SATIVA OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL, 77891 FLEXUOLUM OIL, CI, COMMUNIS OIL, FLEX77007FULIA. 74260 , CI 59040, CI 18050, CI 77007, KAOLIN, CI 77891, CI XNUMX, GERANIOL *, CITRONELLOL *, LIMONENE *, CITRAL *, EUGENOL *, LINALOOL * * From natural essential oil
Only high quality vegetable oils and additives are used. None of the Grete Manufaktur products contain preservatives, silicones, microplastics, palm oil or petroleum.
The Grete soaps are made with a lot of passion exclusively using the cold stirring process, which is why the valuable skin-caring glycerine, unlike industrially produced soap, is retained.
All Grete soaps are made entirely by hand and are only boiled in small batches and can therefore vary slightly in appearance and color.
Grete soaps do not have an unlimited shelf life. Therefore, store them in a cool, dry place before opening.
In order to enjoy it in the long term, it is important that it can dry off well after use. To do this, place them on a soap dish or dry them briefly.
Every skin reacts differently to different ingredients, if irritation or a rash occurs, you should stop using the soap.
If the soap gets in your eyes, rinse it thoroughly with warm water. MINIVIDUALS SOAP is not suitable for removing eye make-up.